Commonwealth provides process evaluations and studies, detailed engineering, procurement and construction management. A lean organizational structure allows our company to provide a high level of flexibility and fast turnaround times on projects. Commonwealth has developed a premier reputation for high-value process engineering and mechanical / piping design for critical operating units.
The name Commonwealth also represents the firm's objective of always seeking mutual benefits for clients, employees, business partners and the community.
Who we are:
We are a seasoned team of engineers and project professionals providing full-service engineering, procurement and construction management services.
- An executive team with extensive EPC experience
- An operations management team with a broad range of project experience
- A team of professional engineers and designers with an average of 30 years of experience
- Alliances with partner companies that bring highly specialized skills, capabilities and experiences
- A network of engineering and technical consultants ideally suited for situation-specific project assignments
In short, Commonwealth leverages the talents of many highly seasoned and successful industry leaders and technical specialists in the fields of project development, engineering, construction and plant start-up. We love what we do!
For our clients, this experience translates into:
- Great Value
- High Productivity
- Exceptional Quality
- Outstanding Safety
- Flexibility and Responsiveness
Commonwealth's advantages include:
- Outstanding safety record
- Seasoned leadership team
- Broad range of industry experience
- Commitment to customer focus
- Balanced Owner / Contractor perspective
- Private company, 100% employee owned
- State-of-the-art process engineering
– Feasibility studies
– Conceptual engineering and estimating
– Front end scoping
- Full-service EPCM contractor
- Serving the upstream and downstream energy and power industrie